Dorset sparkling wine producer Langham Wine Estate has announced, it has launched a brand-new Wine Club in time for Christmas, giving members a selection of benefits throughout the year including invitations to exclusive member-only events, advance notification of new releases and limited-edition blends, plus a welcome box of wine and tour vouchers.
Owner Justin Langham comments on the Wine Club: “We’ve been considering a Wine Club for a while now and as we’ve grown as a business over the past year” The perfect gift for the wine lover who thought they had it all! We’ve got some fantastically loyal customers, so it’s great to be able to give them something back in terms of priority to our events, the chance to taste our new cuvées before the general public and a sense of ‘belonging’ to the Langham Wine Estate family."
A single membership costs £249 and includes:
- A bottle each of Langham Classic Cuvée 2014 and Langham Rosé 2014 in a wooden gift box
- Two tour vouchers to use anytime over the year
- 10% discount on all Langham wines
- An invitation for members and their guest to attend an annual dinner
- Two complimentary tickets for members’ events with winemaker Daniel Ham
- Prior notification of new wine releases and winery announcements
This year Langham Wine Estate has seen several developments. The Dorset producer hired Caroline Gitsham as Head of Sales and Marketing in July, opened the Vineyard Café which extended the cellar door experience in August and achieved success in the SWVA annual awards in September, so the launch of Wine Club marks another positive step in the growth of the winery.
Visit Langham Wine Estate's website for more details on the Wine Club!