English Wine Week 2021:
Saturday 19 - Sunday 27 June
ENGLISH WINE WEEK IS TAKING PLACE 19 - 27 JUNE THIS YEAR.
Join us in celebrating your fantastic wines and your vineyards!
English Wine Week is the ideal opportunity to promote your English wines directly to customers.
English Wine Week is moving to be a truly Midsummer event - and it coincides with the anticipated lifting of lockdown restrictions - it really will be a week worth celebrating.
Our aim is for English Wine Week to help provide an opportunity to help you sell wine, and to inspire more people to get to know our wonderful English wines better and help them buy from you and the many outlets that now stock English wines.
After all …
… June really does mark ‘the start of summer’ with Midsummer Day on 24 June
… Flowering is likely to have started in our vineyards, the advent of our fruit growing and prospects of the summer ahead
... Lockdown restrictions are lifting on 21 June
... This year we will also be announcing the WineGB Awards medal and Class Trophy results during English Wine Week
SO – WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Here is a chance to link vineyards, retail outlets and influencers across the country to celebrate and promote English wines, offer an opportunity to purchase and deliver wines from all over England to wine lovers’ doors.
Any activity doesn’t need to be costly – it just takes a little lateral thinking to come up with ideas to attract your customers.
It will help your sales, boost your marketing efforts and has the potential to raise your profile through local, regional and even national press
If you need of more inspiration as to how you can get the most out of the week, we're preparing a full toolkit which includes an activities booklet packed with suggestions - see our ACTIVITIES BOOKLET - as well as a range of digital assets to download, or contact us directly to discuss possible opportunities. Better still, please let us know what you are planning by completing an events form or promotion form using the buttons below.
English Wine Week:
- Helps to increases sales - surveys in previous years have shown that sales increase during and after the Week
- Provides opportunities to help promote businesses which support our industry
- Promotes the industry to a wide audience of consumers through a strong social media campaign and PR to local and national press
The more vineyards and outlets that take part – the greater the collective impact it will create.
HOW WE CAN HELP SUPPORT YOUR ACTIVITIES…
- Provide a range of digital assets to use to promote your activities, such as the logo and social media/email/website banners
- List all activities and links on the events calendar
- Write up some of the events in the news section of the website or an opportunity to contribute a blog in English Wine Week related blog posts
- Promote your events to our extensive social media network (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram)
- Promote your events to trade and consumer press (local & national)
- Offer support and advice on how to get the most out of English Wine Week
- Supply some marketing materials - we have packs containing a range of items (posters, postcards, bunting, neck labels, bottle carrier bags, stickers)
What to do next:
1. Plan something fun for English Wine Week! There are plenty of ideas in our EWW Toolkit
2. Complete and submit our Participation Form to let us know what you're planning so that we can post your activities posted on our Events page
3. Download any of the digital assets to use on your own website, social media posts, or share with retailers you work with
4. Order a pack of marketing materials
For all enquiries, please contact us