- This event has passed.
2020 London Wine Competition
Tuesday, 24th March 2020 - Wednesday, 25th March 2020
The London Wine Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list – and then vitally stay there – they need to be marketable and consumer-driven and not just produced in the general hope it can find enough people willing to sell and buy it.
2020 London Wine Competition will judge wines in three key areas:
- Their quality.
- Their value for money.
- What they look like.
To be an award winner you will need to have a top-quality wine, that offers both the trade and the consumer great value for money, and you will need to look good and truly stand out on the shelf and on the back bar.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons on why you should enter your wines in London Wine Competition.
1.Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers,
distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
- Instil confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your
wine as LWC rates wines by its value, package, and quality.
- Winners to be showcased at LWC participating events at no extra fees.
- Winners to get access to stickers and all winning materials at no
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial
and press coverage via LWC media partners
- Use the LWC logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional
- Social media promotion of winners ALL YEAR ROUND
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 06 March 2020
Judging: March 24 & 25, 2020
Winners Announced: 30 April 2020