Join us in celebrating your fantastic wines!
English Wine Week is the ideal opportunity to promote your English wines directly to new customers. Over the Week, vineyards and outlets across the country will be highlighting English wines, including offering an opportunity to taste, visit the vineyards themselves and get to know English wines better!
- There has never been a better time to be involved in English Wine Week - interest in our wines and vineyards is at an all-time high, and more outlets stocking them than ever before
- Vineyards play a key role in the continued success of this campaign
- English Wine Week and Welsh Wine Week provide opportunities to put a spotlight on English and Welsh wine and a chance to promote not only our industry but other businesses that support us
- It will help your sales - surveys in previous years have shown that sales increase during and after the Week
- The Week gives the potential to raise your profile through local, regional and even national press
- Activities to not need to be costly – it just takes a little lateral thinking and a bit of organisation to come up with something that will attract new and existing customers and forge closer links with both the trade and customers, whilst also attracting some excellent publicity
- The more vineyards that take part – the greater the collective impact it will create
- Last year social media reach grew exponentially - 14m reach compared to 3.1m in 2017 - there is a lot of interest out there!
- National media coverage in 2018 achieved a potential reach of 87m. In advertising cost value, this represented some £3.5m
Don’t just take our word for it!
“During English Wine Week our Bacchus was the best-selling wine on the wine list at Benedicts restaurant in Norwich, knocking Prosecco off the top spot!” (Hannah Witchell, Flint Vineyard, 2017)
"Well done to all the team on another successful year, it is a clear a lot of work goes in to the campaign" (Susie Goldsmith, Chapel Down)
“Gets better each year” (Joseph Pestell, Melbury Vale Vineyard, 2017)
If you need of more inspiration as to how you can get the most out of the week, please download our new Marketing Toolkit
How we can help support your activities…
- Supply of Point-Of-Sale materials (Free for WineGB members)
- A marketing toolkit that includes downloadable logos and ideas for activities
- Listing of all activities and links on the events calendar and write up some of the events in the news section of the website
- Promotion of your events to our extensive social media network (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram)
- Promotion of your events to trade and consumer press
Join the 14k followers on our social media network and spread the word - please post pictures of your preparations, finished displays and events as they happen to create more "share-worthy" moments and momentum for #EnglishWineWeek!
Make sure to include: