London Wine Fair 2022
Exhibit with WineGB
7 - 9 June, Olympia, London
We are delighted to announce that WineGB will have a presence at this year’s London Wine Fair (LWF). This involves a dedicated UK Wine Pavilion at the Show consisting of individual counters, a storage area and meeting space. The area will benefit from a premium feel under the umbrella of WineGB at an entry level investment.
View the brochure below:
London Wine Fair's surveys in recent years have demonstrated that wine buyer visitors would like to see more English and Welsh wine content, ultimately to support putting more on their lists. We’re informed that online searches by country performed on LWF’s exhibitor list last year (powered by Bottlebooks) – put English and Welsh in sixth position, above both Spain and Australia.
Recognising that there are producers of different sizes and volume of production we are pleased to announce that we are working with LWF to offer WineGB members special packages for exhibiting in 2022, from bespoke all-inclusive pods to space only options.
The UK Wine pavilion is a premium offering at a reduced price to WineGB members for what it would normally cost for a tailored presence – offered at the entry level published price of £1700. If you are looking to book a standalone space only, shell or wine design stand LWF is offering a discount on the standard rate card to WineGB members. WineGB will host a meeting point and reception desk within the pavilion and LWF will be promoting this widely through the trade press, as will we.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet UK buyers across the on- and off-trade spectrum at one of the key events on the wine trade calendar.
"We are delighted that we already have a handful of WineGB members primed and ready to take advantage of this new, bespoke opportunity and we look forward to hearing from the rest of them. Here’s to a fabulous and diverse showcase of our home-grown talent, from producers big and small."
Hannah Tovey, Event Director, London Wine Fair
Reasons to exhibit at the London Wine Fair 2022:
- LWF is the UK’s largest trade drinks show, attracting thousands of buyers from across the country’s bars, restaurants, supermarkets and independent merchants
- Enhanced PR and marketing around the event through the trade and other media
- A digital event alongside the live event which will take place on the 20-21 June
- With English and Welsh wines a proven area of interest, this feature is set to attract visitors from across the UK wine trade
- LWF 2019 (the last live event) saw a total footfall of 13,260 unique visitors and recent report in the trade press is looking positive for this year (Larger London Wine Fair ‘will sell out’ – Drinks Business)
- At the last live event 39% of visitors came from the on-trade, 25% represented the off-trade, 11% represented importers or distributors and 7% were press
- 90% of visitors from the last live event were responsible for buying/influencing wine
- 95% of exhibitors from the last live event say the show has importance to their business
- 76% of visitors placed orders at the show, with 88% saying the show had importance to their business
- 76% of visitors attended the London Wine Fair to see and taste new products
- 63% businesses have exhibited before, with 16% exhibiting there more than 5 time
- This year the LWF celebrates its 40th anniversary