WineGB Trade & Press tasting 2021
Date: Tuesday 7 September
10:00am - 5:00pm
RHS Lindley Hall, London, SW1p 2QW
The Wines of Great Britain annual trade & press tasting is the key event for the English and Welsh wine industry, bringing together producers from across the country.
Having had to cancel our 2020 event we look forward to welcoming you in September this year!
Features at this year's Trade Tasting include:
- Individual exhibitor stands
- Shared stand options available (up to 2 producers)
- Stands representing regional vineyard associations
- Focus tables featuring themed wine styles. These will replace the Free Pour Tables of previous years. This year there will pourers rather than it being a free pour option
- Focus tasting table featuring the Trophy and regional winners in the WineGB Awards 2021
- A tourism feature to highlight this sector
- Industry breakfast briefing
- An extensive tasting booklet - hard copy and digital format with directory listing of all producers at the tasting
- Producer reception at the end of the day