WineGB Trade & Press tasting 2021
Date: Tuesday 7 September
10:30am - 5:30pm
RHS Lindley Hall, London, SW1P 2PB
The Wines of Great Britain annual trade & press tasting is the key event for the English and Welsh wine industry, bringing together producers from across the country.
Having had to cancel our 2020 event we look forward to welcoming you in September this year!
Features at this year's Trade Tasting include:
- Individual exhibitor stands, including some producers exhibiting for the first time
- Stands representing regional vineyard associations, featuring smaller commercial producers and regional tourism initiatives
- Focus tables to highlight some of the styles now produced in Britain
- Focus tasting table featuring the Trophy winners in the WineGB Awards 2021
- Industry breakfast press briefing
We are taking every precaution to make this as safe an environment for visitors to the tasting and will be observing strict rules throughout and applying a range of measures for the safety and protection of all.
Visitors will have to register with timed slots available to book
If you would like to attend please register below:
The trade tasting booklet will be available to view ahead of the tasting.