WineGB Trade & Press tasting 2021
Date: Tuesday 7 September
10:00am - 5:00pm
RHS Lindley Hall, London, SW1p 2QW
The Wines of Great Britain annual trade & press tasting is the key event for the English and Welsh wine industry, bringing together producers from across the country.
Having had to cancel our 2020 event we look forward to welcoming you in September this year!
Capture the sights and sounds of the WineGB Trade Tasting 2019 here.
Features at this year's Trade Tasting include:
- Individual exhibitor stands, including some producers exhibiting for the first time
- Stands representing regional vineyard associations, featuring smaller commercial producers and regional tourism initiatives
- Free pour tables, with wines set out in style order
- Focus tasting table featuring the Trophy winners in the WineGB Awards 2021
- Industry briefing and trade seminars
The trade tasting booklet will be available to view ahead of the tasting.
Further information about the activities taking place at the tasting will be published in due course.
If you would like to attend please complete and submit the form below: